One Year: $150 ($132.74 + tax)
3 Day: $50 ($44.25 + tax)
The OFATV offers a discount to families residing in the same household wishing to purchase more than two full memberships. The Memberships must all be purchased at the same time. This pass is NOT available online. You must contact a member of an OFATV Club to inquire about purchasing the Family Pass. Proof of residency is required for each membership being purchased.
The cost is:
Pass 1 & 2: $150.00 each ($132.74 + HST)
Pass 3 and up: $100.00 each (No Limit) ($88.50 + HST)
Your new or renewed OFATV Membership is much more than just a trail pass. Joining an OFATV club gives you the opportunity to shape the future of the sport and participate in the development of a province wide trail system. To learn more about the benefits of becoming a member, please visit the Membership Benefits portion of our websitewww.ofatv.org/membership/benefits
If you are purchasing a 3 day trail access pass; welcome to OFATV trail systems as our guest. Please stay on the trail. We hope that you enjoy yourself. OFATV invites you to come back to purchase a full membership and help us to build and maintain OFATV trails.
Up to 75% of your membership dollars are used to build and maintain ATV trails in the area in which you chose to sponsor when you purchased your membership / trail access pass. This is why it is extremely important to “buy where you ride” The remaining 25% pays for government taxes, (HST) liability insurance, government lobbying, and helps to cover the operating expenses of the OFATV.